HEALTH IS YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET
Aptos Family Chiropractic gives YOU the ownership
SPINE HEALTH—BODY BALANCE— SELF-HEALING
- Do you feel trapped by your medical options?
- Are you looking for natural solutions that work?
- Do you wish you felt at peace about your family’s health?
Drugs and surgery are incredible for emergencies.
But quick fixes don’t last. And side effects are ugly.
Get Started Now!
Conditions Chiropractic Can Help
Most people think that chiropractic is just for back pain. But when we balance the nervous system, everything falls into place. When your nervous system flows clearly, body signals coordinate properly. You feel better physically, mentally, and emotionally. Everyone around you benefits. Chiropractic can help:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Fatigue and Depression
- Pediatric Mood Disorders § Sleep Issues
- Digestive Problems
- Stiff Neck and Back
- Sports Injuries
- Women’s Health Issues
Here’s how chiropractic promises lasting results:
1. Rebalance. Chiropracticbalancesthenervoussystem—the master controller of your entire body
2. Reprogram. Brainbalancing techniques correctpatterns that are not serving you well
3. Commit. We address the root cause to stimulate the body’s innateability to heal. True healing takes time, consistency, and commitment.
Meet Dr. Deena Riggins, Family Chiropractor
Hi, I’m Dr. Deena Riggins. I’ve been practicing as a licensed chiropractor for 16 years, helping families and children achieve lasting health naturally. I use chiropractic adjusting techniques that are safe for people of all ages and stages— including babies, children, teens, and adults.
In addition to traditional chiropractic techniques, I’m also trained in a unique technique called Brain Balancing. Brain Balancing identifies and reprograms neurological patterns that go unnoticed by most doctors and even other chiropractors. Brain Balancing readily alleviates issues beyond the spine—like mood, digestion, and more.
If you and your kids have an active lifestyle and want to injury-free and stress- free, I can help your family thrive naturally. Whether it’s a sprained ankle, a concussion, recurrent earaches, vertigo, or sleep problems—chiropractic will balance your body to give you a better life.
7765 Soquel Drive, Suite D | Aptos, CA 95003